Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Yotes

NWBuck

PMA Member
Lots of does/fawns and a couple of decent bucks on the first pull of the summer, and these guys. They should know that on most days I'm perfectly willing to screw up a deer hunt for a coyote :D

Killed two with my bow last year. Never turn down an opportunity to kill em. Wanna stress your deer out let yotes hang around

Sent from my iPhone using IW

We always say that if a shooter buck and a coyote are standing next to each other that we would shoot the coyote first.
We do almost whatever we can within the legal limits to kill every coyote we see. Same goes for any house cat that is further from a house than it should be.

do you callet in yotes. cause it looks like you have em thick

I've shot several coyotes with both bow and gun over the years, but all have been when I was hunting something else...never gone out targeting them. This particular farm routinely has a bunch on it and I'd love to have someone come in and trap them.

NWBuck

We always say that if a shooter buck and a coyote are standing next to each other that we would shoot the coyote first.
We do almost whatever we can within the legal limits to kill every coyote we see. Same goes for any house cat that is further from a house than it should be.

For me that distance is about 18"! :grin:

Are coyotes attracted to soybeans? I did some scouting last season on a bean field and had a pack of 4 come in and one actually seemed to be eating the bean plants... then at dusk the whole pack showed up. 10+ yotes on the field at once.

I've shot several coyotes with both bow and gun over the years, but all have been when I was hunting something else...never gone out targeting them. This particular farm routinely has a bunch on it and I'd love to have someone come in and trap them.

NWBuck

I would love to come take them from you. lol . I do a little trapping but really have been into calling them in. I have been going a lot of calling in for cattle farmers lately. they are getting thick.

Top Bottom