Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

You all were right...

twn417

Livng4Jesus, lovng2hunt
I prayed The Lord would direct me to the right place to ask for permission. After a couple of no goes I made another stop.
I met a great broth in Christ and we talked for about 1.5 hours about The Lord and other things.
He then tells me that he has about 3000 acres all together that he will set me up on...WOW!!! Praise God, I am so thankful!
I'll start she'd hunting next weekend. I'm excited. I can't wait to see all the ground.
God is good!

I prayed The Lord would direct me to the right place to ask for permission. After a couple of no goes I made another stop.
I met a great broth in Christ and we talked for about 1.5 hours about The Lord and other things.
He then tells me that he has about 3000 acres all together that he will set me up on...WOW!!! Praise God, I am so thankful!
I'll start she'd hunting next weekend. I'm excited. I can't wait to see all the ground.
God is good!

Thats awesome....3,000 acres!

God is good!

Wow what county?

Top Bottom