Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

You Can't Hurt Me!

jjohnson

Here's a buck I've been watching since June. I've gotten a lot of photos of him over the past few months. He seems to be all over the place and I've yet to see him while on stand. I think I've found a fitting name for him. We'll call him "9 Lives". I hope he makes it til next year or til I get a crack at him.

I think he had a close call in recent weeks. Looks to be just above the spine. Some out of towners were hunting next to us so I'm guessing they are the ones who put one through him.

jacksscrape002.jpg

belowbuildingscrapes009.jpg

FoodPlot043.jpg

hoofline.gif

Looks like someone nearly gave him a dirt nap. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

Sounds like he just one of those boys that runs the old doe circuit. Sit a bedding area pretty hard for 2-3 days and you'll see him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Great deer. He looks like the rut is wearing him down. </div></div>

I think that hole is wearing him down.

He's lost a lot of body mass. If he can weather the winter he'll do freaky things next year. I'd be on the look out for some EARLY SHEDS, if you can't put him down.

Top Bottom