Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

You know what else is awesome

Hell Yeah!!!! Sucks it's on a Monday though. I'll be hunting anyway.
cool.gif

I was all jacked up on Mountain Dew and I was going to be going out opening morning and then my boss throws a mandatory meeting. This sucks. You wait all year to get into the stands and then you have a non-hunter ruin it for you. Looks like I might just have to take off early next friday.

Gun Dog I like your thinking then I could hunt every day. Might run short on funds but I would have plenty of deer to eat at every meal.

Good luck to all. Its Booner season. May your arrows fly straight and the deer cooperate.

Since I started hanging cameras the beginning of the season seems to take longer than before. Then once it gets here all I can do is eat, sleep, drive, work, think, and talk deer. Man it just seems to take longer every year.

Good luck to everyone this year and be safe.

[ QUOTE ]
Since I started hanging cameras the beginning of the season seems to take longer than before. Then once it gets here all I can do is eat, sleep, drive, work, think, and talk deer.

[/ QUOTE ] That is exactly how I feel. I do landscaping except spring and fall I am hired by a big farm company to plant food plots, hang cameras, and stands. My landscape employees absolutely cant wait for me to get back to hanging stands and cameras because all I do all summer is talk about deer hunting. They just dont understand.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Since I started hanging cameras the beginning of the season seems to take longer than before. Then once it gets here all I can do is eat, sleep, drive, work, think, and talk deer.

[/ QUOTE ] That is exactly how I feel. I do landscaping except spring and fall I am hired by a big farm company to plant food plots, hang cameras, and stands. My landscape employees absolutely cant wait for me to get back to hanging stands and cameras because all I do all summer is talk about deer hunting. They just dont understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your job is to plant food plots, and hang cameras and stands????
Man I hate you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your job is to plant food plots, and hang cameras and stands????
Man I hate you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah I dont know how I fell into it. I wouldnt trade it for anything
grin.gif

Top Bottom