Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Your "Go To" Turkey Call

LIV, i like the primos sonic dome calls. if you have a gagging problem, try the mini sonic domes.

i just got a wadell dome type, cant remember the name of it. i like all of them. its funny how when im sitting i usually switch them off if im not getting any replies and all of a sudden one just stikes a cord with them and they cut loose. im curious have any of you guys tryed the fighting purr call by knight and hale. im really thinkin of tryin that one...specially as nice as it is this year up here i think they might be henned up again like they were last year

I've got a Lights Out Calls slate that purrs and yelps like a dream. If i had only one cal it would be my Lights Out diaghram. I can't remember what it is but is a v cut with some serious rasp. I talked to Wendel and Lights Out this year and he doesn't make mouth calls anymore. I'm in trouble, better not drop the one i have....

The new Screamin Hen call. LOL

Hey laugh all you want but I think that call will work. Ive heard about it but wasnt sure what it sounded like till today when I was at scheels. Once I heard the call on a video it clicked... I was coyote hunting a few weeks ago after the snow had all melted and it was DARK so I waited till right at first light to start the fox pro up. As soon as I started the rabbit distress two gobblers fired off on the roost about 80-100yds out, so I turned off the caller and listened, then they shut up. Once they hit the ground I decided to get back to the yote calling and as soon as I fired up the caller they gobbled again but closer, then closer again and next thing I knew they were strutting in range with the caller bout 20yds in front of them. Im almost positive the rabbit distress is what called these birds in and it sounds just like that screamin hen. So who knows I might be carrying a rabbit call this turkey season, cant see spending $25 on a new call that sounds just like one ive already got :way:

Top Bottom