Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Your going to want these for your Lone Wolf!

Limb Chicken

Have a look at the new foot rests for the Lone Wolf... Very comfy...
grin.gif

26LWup.jpg

26LWFld.jpg

Hey Limb,

Where'd ya get them? I didn't think they would be ready for awhile yet.

Haven't heard anything on the grapevine.....I guess now we know who's got the CONNECTIONS!!

>>--Ron--<>

Ron,
They shipped a ton of em last Thursday. If you had them on back order they should be there any day... As usual with their products I am impressed.
waytogo.gif

You guys must have small feet, I think my size 14 boots would stick out 7 inches past the end of that stand
smile.gif
the tub wouldn't be too bad, you could probably keep some cold mountain dews, and a nice lunch for the all day long sits though
grin.gif

Do you have a link? I went to the website and couldn't find them. I'd also be interested in the strap extensions if you have a link for those.

ZG- I couldnt find a link for the strap extensions either, I just called them up and they shipped them right out.

Shredder,
They don't weigh anything...less than a pound.

zg,
Give em a call and tell them you saw them on iowawhitetail.com...they are a new item that just completed production. Do the same with the strap extensions they will be happy to ship em to you!
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom