Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Your State Bowhunter Organization

ElkHunter

Life Member

For our NR friends

Are you satisfied with the way your state bowhunting organization has handled the internal and external pressures that were put on hunting in your state the last 15-20 years?

Would you say?

I’m very satisfied
I’m satisfied
I’m not satisfied

One more question.
Do you belong to your State BH group?

Our associations are non existent. Indiana is way past the point of caring and determined to make decisions based upon money. Indiana would be considered the most "urban" state out of MI, IL, MO, IA, MN, KS, KY. Unfortunately our hunters are the same way.

I no longer belong to the associations because of this. I've aligned myself with our land trust projects as I believe those to be a better organization to support because it protects land from development.

No Indiana would not change based upon a increase in the associations. The majority of our hunters want longer seasons and more guns allowed. That in itself does not lead to quality management principles.

Small organization in MN, I hope to be involved in a more active organization in the future. Goal would be to move back the firearms season, and to increase youth archery hunts for both residents and non residents

Minnesota did finally passing antler point restriction for part of the state they need to do it for the whole state I would like to inform more people of Q DMA

Top Bottom