Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Youth hunting??

Wags

My brothters son who is 15 told his dad that it was ok to muzzle load hunt with other kids his age, I do not agree with this and told my brother I will look it up in DNR home page. Well I can not find anything after 30 mins of searching. My brother is divorced and I believe his son is not telling the truth when he told him they said it was ok to do this when he took his hunter safety cource. Its one of those deals were my brother and I both agree and I'm sure most here that he is to young to be doing this at the age of 15, but Mom said its ok, so I'm trying to get info to back this up so he can show it to his lovely X wife. Any info would help, thanks.

Well thank you, I could not find that. Well I guess the kid was not trying to pull a fast one on his Dad. Thanks again.

Hey Wags, How's it going? Hope you had a good bow season. My son and I both tags decent bucks and 1 doe each.Hows the dogs doing? We have been doing a lot more pheasant hunting lately and my chacolate lab has been awsome this year. She has locked up and pointed about 30 Roosters this year and really hunts hard. Retrieves great also. This is really her second full season and couldn't be happier. Might breed her again in a couple years. the other owners are also happy as theirs are hunting ducks and geese in Nebraska. Well I'll see ya later, just seen your name on this forum and thought i would say hello. Jim.

Jim,
The boys are doing great. The black one really shines in hunting and his nose. There has not been a bird go down that he has not found. The yellow would rather stay home with the girls,LOL. But he still is a great hunter nothing like his brother though but still great. The father in laws female works her tail off with him. She is a great dog and he works her hard, he is out everyday of the season and she does very well. They treat her like gold and love her to death. Jim when you go to sell the pups and if you want to use my name or the inlaws its fine.

My season was great, was off from Oct 28 to Dec 9th, did not see what I have in the past in shooter bucks but still loved the time off. Tagged 2 does for eating and was very happy. Hope you had a great holiday. Steve.

Top Bottom