Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Youth Season Tag Question???

Liv4Rut

Do you think she is old enough to go? She is holding very still and quiet for her first deer sighting? :way:

982-016.jpg

32 Yards Dad, get the bow!!!

982-017.jpg

I can't wait to take her some day if she is interested. I thought it was a neat picture so I had to post it :D:D:way:

This is my favorite post on the board! :way:
I've got 2 girls and the oldest one is absolutely nuts about animals and wants to go out & sit with me this year....can't wait!

Those are great. My son is 15 months & got ahold of my deer call last night & was blowing on it. He got a few sounds to come out. Thanks for those pics.

Love the Dad posts. Mike you have many years of pleasure ahead of you. Dress her warmer for the season.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Skully, she hasn't ridden Snowflake yet as a rocking horse. Right now I am keeping at my mom and dad's house since I don't have the room. She might this weekend though at her 1 year Birthday party. :)

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Thanks for the comments guys.

Skully, she hasn't ridden Snowflake yet as a rocking horse. Right now I am keeping at my mom and dad's house since I don't have the room. She might this weekend though at her 1 year Birthday party. :)

:D:way::D:way::D:way:

Top Bottom