Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Youth Season - Teens score

bugs11

A co-worker just stopped by with some pics of the bucks her 14 y.o. son and a friend collected this past week-end during the youth hunt. I'm not an expert, but I gotta believe these are 170+ class bucks. One buck has drops on both sides at the front and the other has a huge spread and tine length.

Last year the same kid killed a 16 pointer during the regular gun season. She said her husband is complaining, "Two years and he has two wall hangers...". She going to get them scanned. I'll try to post them here if I can.

pics.plz....
waytogo.gif

Let see those pics! I have co-worker whose son did the same thing a few years back. Shot a 160" 8 point one year and a 189" 14 point the next. Some kids have all the luck
grin.gif

Damn Kids. They get to have all the fun.
grin.gif

Good for them. Their parents will always know where to find them!!

The pics are going to be emailed to me tonight. With any luck I'll get them posted here tomorrow. She also corrected me, her son scored on the 16 pointer last youth season (not the regular gun season).

And... this thread belongs under Harvest Report... can I move it or does a moderator need to perform that function?

Got the pics uploaded, here they are... those are some nice, nice bucks for a couple of 14-15 year olds.

2313greiner2007buck2-med.jpg

2313greiner2007buck1-med.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
holy crap

[/ QUOTE ]

I second the "Holy Crap!!" and throw out a a "WOWSA!!!!!" Great bucks fellas!
bigshock.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
holy crap

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
that is about all i am worthy of saying to these bucks!!!

I was thinking something holy, but don't think it was crap!

Bet it will be tough to "hold off" shooting till you have one to top one of those! I can't imagine shooting something like that as a 14 or 15 year old!

Top Bottom