Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Z7 Extreme vs Insanity

mikerotch7

Looking at buying one of these two bows. Please give recommendations based on experiences, performance, cost factor, and any other helpful info. I have shot both and it's pretty much a toss up.

Thanks

The extreme will Prly draw better, but for shooting, you may like the longer ATA on the Insanity. Both are nice bows.

Cost factor... should be able to pick up a extreme for relatively cheap now that they are a few years old.

Personally, I would buy the insanity, based on the ATA. Not a fan of super short bows, but that also depends on the buyers build.

Either way, they are both pretty decent bows. The insanity will have more speed, but the z7 has a bit smoother draw.

Go with your gut :way:

shoot them both and choose whichever feels best to you. it's hard for someone else to choose a bow for you

I've never shot either of them, but I have heard great things about them both and have friends down here who have them both and love them equally. Like jmoose says, you have to be the one to decide which feels best to you. If its that much of a toss-up maybe flip a coin and let fate decide! :way:

Top Bottom