Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New World / State Record?

After recent budget cuts, the DNR was forced to end the 24 hr surveilence on the deer.
Unfortunately, now they are pretty sure it was poached.
I think they just cut back on the black helecopters dropping mountain lions across the state.

Serious? What buck is that if you are speaking for real.

Its by no means a world record, and is not under 24 hour servalence, but from articles and everything I have read on the deer, he is on a state park area.

He is no where near a state record, but he is a big non typical. There were several articles on that deer on here when his sheds were found.

Last edited:
Hadn't heard of anything in Lucas County.. Direct us to where you are getting your info. Any pictures?

A 240s was shot just north of Lucas county last week. Maybe thats where the rumors started?

??

Don't know any positive information. Ive just heard it from two people that aren't as die hard as myself. Just thought someone might know the scoop and throw it out there for all us nuts.

The best thing about that OUTDOOR LIFE link is the FISH N CHIX link at the bottom. Yes, I looked at them all. 4 8 & 10 are my favorite.
woot.gif

Top Bottom