Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DSD running count

Strutter
Jake
Feeder hen
upright hen
Total =19

Selling them all though and using a Kingsford Charcoal bag, cause that is all you need and I am ole school:D:D:D:D

Waiting on the Whitetail Buck!!

Bought all mine at scheels in des moines. Faster then trying to wait on dealers or the company to ship. I know a guy that has been waiting on his order since Feb 1 through dsd, the company, and still no deke. Cracks me up, SB had to lock a thread here last year due to personal attacks against me for buying these decoys and guys saying they were a waste of money, and that in "No way would they spend the $ on these". Now everybody and their brother is buying them. Hmmmm.

Last edited:
I got my pre order in with DSD for the strutter and I'm still waiting:(

Last edited:
Cracks me up, SB had to lock a thread here last year due to personal attacks against me for buying these decoys and guys saying they were a waste of money, and that in "No way would they spend the $ on these". Now everybody and their brother is buying them. Hmmmm.

:rolleyes:

I bought mine the first of Feb. off the web site. I took about two weeks. We don't have anyone local here in Colorado that sells them. I had been looking at them for about three years and finally just bought the jake and feeding hen. Used the upright last year.

Was working west desmoines today, bought my 3 victory arrows and 125 gr bullheads at scheels, and while there, i took their last submissive hen they had. took their demo model in fact.

total=30

strutter
upright hen
feeder hen
jake
submissive hen

Got a hunt out of state with a buddy, and he has 2 dsd strutters, plus one of everything I have. We are going to have quite a spread. should make for a cool pic with some dead birds:way:

Pretty dekes, but not worth the money..... turks will strut around a black plastic bag....

http://iowawhitetail.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33109&page=2
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Waiting on my tax return.... :grin:

Would you like salt with your meal:D:D

eatingcrow.jpg

One of the things i find really funny is you went to the trouble to find that post and quote what i said....
:way:

For bowhunting, I can see the value as you need to get them CLOSE with confidence. But with a gun there is no need. When I get my tax return, I am going to consider getting at least the Jake, as the posture is the most important part of the decoy. I have had MANY decoys and the reaction that jake seems to get is great. I am more interested in the posture, than the detail.

But whatever makes you feel better, Don.

Last edited:
One of the things i find really funny is you went to the trouble to find that post and quote what i said....
:way:

For bowhunting, I can see the value as you need to get them CLOSE with confidence. But with a gun there is no need. When I get my tax return, I am going to consider getting at least the Jake, as the posture is the most important part of the decoy. I have had MANY decoys and the reaction that jake seems to get is great. I am more interested in the posture, than the detail.

But whatever makes you feel better, Don.
Didn't take any more effort for me to post that link, then for you to quote my truthful post and post a rolled eyes saracstic icon. :way:

Top Bottom