Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DSD running count

Wow!

You really jumped in with both feet! They look awesome. Your gonna love them

Just for the record I had my first DSD in 2008.

Hardcorehunter said:
Yea, the black plastic bags must have quit working?? Last year when the "Click" thought they were a stupid purchase, You piled on. Now the click is all buying them, you are in. Yea, I know your type, the lemming or sheeple type. Gotta wait for crowd or peer approval. No biggie, you saw the light. Next thing you will do, is use a motorcycle net(it's ok, Limb likes my idea and uses it) to hold all of your gear on your rack pack chair.(youll get one of these too cause Limb likes his. :drink1:

You do like to attract the crap Don.

Hey guys- I'm so swamped with work right now, but just happened to check on here and saw this thread and had to say that we, at DSD, can't thank you guys enough for your overwhelming support and patronage.
So many of you that have been having great success with your DSD's have taken the time to tell the world and it's humbling.
Thankyou, also, for purchasing a product made in the USA- by doing so you're making yourself part of the solution- not part of the problem: the US's massive trade deficit with China. You're employing American workers, so:THANKYOU GUYS!!!!

DS

Hey guys- I'm so swamped with work right now, but just happened to check on here and saw this thread and had to say that we, at DSD, can't thank you guys enough for your overwhelming support and patronage.
So many of you that have been having great success with your DSD's have taken the time to tell the world and it's humbling.
Thankyou, also, for purchasing a product made in the USA- by doing so you're making yourself part of the solution- not part of the problem: the US's massive trade deficit with China. You're employing American workers, so:THANKYOU GUYS!!!!

DS

:way::way::way: Now why did I pay extra for A LimbChicken edition!! :confused: Ya gotta great product Dave!! Made in the USA kinda don't get it anymore!!! Sorry I work for a multi-Million dollar company! Just because you say it was made in America.........Does'nt mean it was made by Americans!!! Try not to play that card!! The flag ain't gonna wave!!!!!!!

I think DSDs are awesome. They're so real that how can't they be. So I can't argue that. But I can argue the new Donald versus the Old. I liked the old Don better.

Top Bottom