Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Non Resident draw?

Shedhuntermd

PMA Member
When is it?
confused.gif

No problem... that is the date posted by the IA DNR. However, last year they posted the results a little earlier in the week... so keep an eye on the website! Good luck... hopefully after 3yrs of unsuccessful draws I will finally my tag!

Last year they did post it earlier than expected so it could be any day now. Good Luck!

21 pointer,

It's the Iowa DNR site. Last I checked it still hasn't been posted.

Should be any time now,with a deadline of the 24th.

Just saw that my brother was awarded his tag, 2nd year he applied so not to bad on draw results. Good luck to the rest of you who drew.

Kratz

I got invited to hunt some property in Benton county near Vinton. I believe it borders the Cedar river. Do you know much about this area?

waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif
If you have Cedar River bottom to hunt around Vinton, you should do well! I've driven through that area many times and it looks great. Good luck!

I really don't understand Iowa's draw very well. I was just snooping around in the results and there was a couple of guys that were going for zone 4 gun 1. The one with 1 pref point was denied and the one with no points was awarded.

idk maybe he was signed up as a group or something. I just typed 4 letters of a social security # and they were both on the same page. If I was the one with one preference pt. I would be pissed.

Glad I don't have to worry about that...

Top Bottom