Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Well..

Ghost

Life Member
Well it looks like the cams are still working...

save1.JPG

save2.JPG

save3.JPG

Nice!! Sand bagging us, huh? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Now I'm anxious to pull the memory card this weekend. I put a cam out May 1 and vowed not to check it until June 1, right on time. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Longest time I've ever left a cam afield without checking it.

How can you do that Randy?

I lasted two days...Ha!

I was just making sure the cams were still running well. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
How can you do that Randy?
</div></div>

Being out of the state for two weeks helped. Normally I'm like a kid waiting to open presents! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You should see the good ones... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Guess I better go check mine!!

nice pix Ghostie....

quit holdin out on us....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Thomas...I swear I will show you a "still" image in November! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Thomas...I swear I will show you a "still" image in November! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

You just jinxed yourself Ghost. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

I remember another member telling us that the weather was going to be perfect in NE. Coldest turkey hunting and camping I have ever done. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Nice pics.

Damn.... I gotta get my cameras out now... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I was thinking two weekends but there is no way now. I gotta get one on each one of my mineral licks. If I put them out Jun 1. I should be able to wait 2 weeks??? Maybe.

Dean

Seriously, you guys that check your cameras every two weeks or every month...what the heck kind of delays are you running and what the heck are you using for memory cards?

I couldn't keep a camera out for 1 week on a mineral site with out loading a 256K card. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I can get almost a month on 1 minute delay with the 2 gig card and my Moultrie D40 (low res). I think I got close to 1,500 pics one month last year on one set of batteries.

This month, I bumped up the image resolution and thought I would go for a 5 minute delay to see if it would last a month.

Kent, I use a 1 G, have it take 2 pics delay it 1 minute. Gets lots of pics, but then again it will hold 1200 and something. Plus, I do check them about every week and a half to 2 weeks.

Top Bottom