Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ISO Savage 212 Shotgun

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

TheMadCatter

If anybody has one they'll let go let me know! :D Figured I'd put the money toward a new shotgun rather than a new barrel.

Get a savage 220. It is a better slug gun than the 212. You can find 212s pretty cheap though as not many people want them.

220s are for sissys...

I bet you wish you would have had my sissy gun when you missed that big buck last year shotgun season with the muzz and he stood out in the field and laughed at you. A follow up shot would have been nice. I told you to take it that day but no they are for sissys. :D

My buddy bought one from dicks sporting goods, black / blued with a 3x9x40 for $499 at Dicks. Usually see them $400-$450 in the summer bare gun.

I bet you wish you would have had my sissy gun when you missed that big buck last year shotgun season with the muzz and he stood out in the field and laughed at you. A follow up shot would have been nice. I told you to take it that day but no they are for sissys. :D

He was laughing cause he heard you hunt with a 20 gauge. Get a mans gun biebs, 20s are for youth hunters ;)

He was laughing cause he heard you hunt with a 20 gauge. Get a mans gun biebs, 20s are for youth hunters ;)

Went hunting a day with a few of my friends, 2 of us had 12s and 2 had 20s, you bet we made fun of the kids with 20's! I'll consider it because of the lesser recoil, lighter gun, but it has less ft. Lbs and I don't like that. I want to shoot out to 200+ with a scope. Like how the 12 feels over the 20 when we were at bass pro.

Get the 20 and when people make fun of you ask them if they wanna wager you're taxidermist bill on who can have the best group. They will shut up cuz they're gonna be dropping a grand on your mounts. 200 with a scope go with a 220.

IMO the 20 is.... well 20 times better. I can reach out 200 yards if I have too.( with a 3x9x40 Leupold) My kids use it. Everyone uses. Have never shot a slug gun as accurate.

Talk all the trash you want to but in the right hands you have to respect what it can do.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom