Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

1st father/daughter hunt!!

that is a great picture. It looks like she had the time of her life. Way to go. I am guessing she will be hooked of now on.

That is so awesome! Hugs to your daughter, she looks like a future huntress for sure!
smile.gif

From a man with 4 daughters.Congrats hope this is the first of many.Sounds like you need to take her deer huntin in the fall!!

My hats off to you! Great way to bond with your future hunter! Times like that won't be soon forgotten.

Thanks for all of your replies. She took a picture and a tail feather to daycare today to show everyone. In case you are wondering, she was doing some product testing for LaCrosse Boot Co. Expect to see the new line of flowered, pink boots to be hitting the stores in time for deer season!
wink.gif

Way to go and congratulations. I can only hope my daughter has the interest to tag along with dad when she gets older!
waytogo.gif

AWESOME ... you've got a hunting partner for life! Definitely a day to cherish and remember!!!
-Longspurs-

I experienced the same type hunt with my youngest daughter, when she was seven. It is my greatest hunting memory.
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom