Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2 record bow kills?

heard about a WR typical taken in centerville IA and just got word from my buddie in Mason City the he knows a 22 year old kid who took a typical also that may b the new record, this one sounded pretty real..... The kids buck was killed off the Ceadar River... anyone hear about these 2 monsters??

oops messed up on the Cedar.... call the spell check police hurry!!! Home state Minnesota! live in Des Moines now and laying down Iowa bucks, some of the pics i have posted dont come from Minn. they dont get big up there.

I've heard of some dandys being taken but so far nothing about a potential new record. It won't take long if it's legit though. The next few weeks are going to be interesting stuff as the shotgun buck pics start to spread around by e-mail.

i have seen 4 bucks this week over 200 but nothing typical, one was darn near there but fell short of a monster typical.... shotgun season is always interesting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have seen 4 bucks this week over 200 but nothing typical, one was darn near there but fell short of a monster typical.... shotgun season is always interesting. </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

4 that were killed 1st season shotgun.. not walking around..I know my bucks wapsigay /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I know of 1 buck that eclipsed the 200 mark. It supposedly scored 208, just guessing that's gross but not sure. Shot in southern Iowa 1st season gun and a coworker knows the guy so I'm waiting for the scoop on it. He said there was a picture of it somewhere and I think it was at the Scheels in WDM.

i have 3 of the 4 on my cell phone i will get some pics ASAP... i think one was gross 206 with 28 inches of deducts and one was 212, the other was around 210 to 215. not bad since they are all my good friends. lucky ducks, makes me wanna start shotgun'n again....... Na muzz wrecks the hawgs in January!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">4 that were killed 1st season shotgun.. not walking around..I know my bucks wapsigay /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

Your buddy from Mason City pry heard about the 21 pt shot up on the Cedar River..it was a nontypical..not typical

positive it was a typical, the kid called the local ranger b4 he got out of his stand so there was no conflict. This buck had been living on another hard core hunter's property for 2 years and could never b shot. he took the buck on a back to back fence next to the guys land and he did/nt want any conflicts starting so he called the office. I was told it would b under wraps for a while?? don know why yet

This record won't hold up. I already took out a measured 230in typical with my bow and just yesterday shot a monster nontypical, 380+. Both fair chase and they are both on my buddy's cell phone if I can just figure out how to post it on here.

By the way lessthan250, how the hell did the giant ass buck in the Des Moines area get all the way to Maryland?

This buck had been living on another <span style="color: #FF0000">hard core hunter</span>'s property for 2 years and could never b shot. he took the buck on a back to back fence next to the guys land and he did/nt want any conflicts starting so he called the office. I was told it would b under wraps for a while?? don know why yet [/quote said:
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>DAMN!!!</span> I can't believe I fell into HCH's F'n trap!!! Why the hell didn't I see this from the beginning?!?!?

Good job man you got us!

My kids really want me to get a cell phone...they say they are really nice to have.

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Got Rack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

By the way lessthan250, how the hell did the giant ass buck in the Des Moines area get all the way to Maryland?</div></div>

Uh-Oh there's a storm a-brewin. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timekiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Got Rack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

By the way lessthan250, how the hell did the giant ass buck in the Des Moines area get all the way to Maryland?</div></div>

Uh-Oh there's a storm a-brewin. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Top Bottom