Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2 record bow kills?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow thought this site would be full of answers or facts or even open data.... guess asking if anyone had heard of these buck was a HUGE mistake!!! i will keep my CRAZY ?'s off the site... for those who told me what they heard or knew about these two deer I THANK YOU KINDLY! what a joke.</div></div>

you should just stick to the maryland site. I think the really took a liking to you.

Typical250 - I'm not bagging on you. I've seen your posts since you started signing onto this website. I think you might be over obsessed with monster bucks. Like I said, don't take this wrong, but have you ever taken a couple steps back and asked yourself why you are out there hunting? Sounds like you might be doing it for all of the wrong reasons. I'm just trying to make an observation from your posts thus far and figure you out. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif We are all whitetail antler addicts - that's why we are here. But you are obsessed to the point where you don't care who you piss off. Just my 2 cents worth. Probably doesn't mean *&%#!!! Some of my best hunts were when I came home empty handed. Have you had that before??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow thought this site would be full of answers or facts or even open data.... guess asking if anyone had heard of these buck was a HUGE mistake!!! i will keep my CRAZY ?'s off the site... for those who told me what they heard or knew about these two deer I THANK YOU KINDLY! what a joke.</div></div>

you should just stick to the maryland site. I think the really took a liking to you. </div></div>

Gundog,I think you may be onto something there,he was so well liked a few of us followed over to here /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

not upsidedown about giant bucks but i do like to get my 2 every year and i make sure that happens.....lots of love for the sport on my side! if i was obsessed i would b a poacher. My house is'nt big enough 4 that many deer... and what is the Maryland thing about????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not upsidedown about giant bucks but i do like to get my 2 every year and i make sure that happens.....lots of love for the sport on my side! if i was obsessed i would b a poacher. My house is'nt big enough 4 that many deer... and what is the Maryland thing about???? </div></div>

i'm gonna go put my chest waders on. and get a nose plug

Top Bottom