Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2007 Lone Wolf New Products

Limb Chicken

Awesome...

2007 Lone Wolf Products

The LOBO

26lobosellsheetscreen.jpg

Lone Wolf Assasin

26lonewolfassassin.jpg

Lone Wolf Elite

26lonewolfelitehangonstand.jpg

Lone Wolf Ladder Stand

26lonewolfladderstand.jpg

I see why they named it the assasin, lol you would never get me to climb up in one of those.
grin.gif

Any specs on the bow, it looks like a really short bow which definitely peaks my interest as I currentl shoot a 30" axial-to-axial

And I thought the new bowtechs were ugly. I guess I spoke to soon. That Lone Wolf bow takes the cake.

Sorry to ride against the grain here guys, but those are some of the ugliest products I have ever seen.
blush.gif
grin.gif

Only one Iam even close to considering is the assasin. The others are OMG huge and not in line w/ the lone wolf philosophy.

I think the assasin could be a even quiter way of getting up a run and gun stand.

I know the guy who designed it has killed lots of giants in an area w/ lots of pressure and low deer numbers. 4 w/ a 195" avg out of this thing.

I would have to try it before I say good or bad though.

Looks like everyone is trying to throw their hat in the "Bow" ring...
smirk.gif

Personally I'd rather see companies specialize in a couple products, and make them the best in the marketplace. Of course sometimes larger corporations will swoop down and gobble them up. What once was an innovative and nimble company then becomes part of a big, lumbering ox...

So I went to their web site and it still has a picture of their 2005 catalog in the upper left hand corner? Nuthing about the new stuff except "2007 models available May 1st". It was the first time I looked at their site, am I missing something?

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
Only one Iam even close to considering is the assasin. The others are OMG huge and not in line w/ the lone wolf philosophy.

I think the assasin could be a even quiter way of getting up a run and gun stand.

I would have to try it before I say good or bad though.

[/ QUOTE ]
Looks like this might be a good stand for hunting public land where you have to pack in a ways, light and mobile.

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry to ride against the grain here guys, but those are some of the ugliest products I have ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your not alone DOR.
grin.gif

I agree most this stuff looks too big, and the opposite of what I want in a LW stand. I think the Alpha and sticks are the best stand products going, but that bow gives me the heebie jeebies.
blush.gif

That Assasin get-up looks interesting though and I'd like to try it. Not sure how long I could stand in it, comfort wise?

Thanks for the peek Limb.

Is it me or does that bow look like a PSE with a different riser (grip styles, limb pockets, cams, etc)??? The Assassin does not look near as comfortable as my Alpha but maybe a lot lighter to pack ??

Top Bottom