Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2008 Turkey Contest - Open to Suggestions.

skirts off. i'm ready to chase some birds

now, about that victoria's secret ensamble that they say you wear under your camo...

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

A PMA only membership would just might be enough to make me step up to the plate and finally pull the trigger on that.

10/4 Teeroy,

I guess that is up to Muddy. Just a suggestion. I am in either way.

Out of curiousity sake what weapon do you hunt with?

I'm all about doing whatever is the most work for Muddy. Jeesh, he needs something to do. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Yeah, it'll be PMA members only for sure, just like the last few years.

I'll send some emails, see if I can get some more hunting DVD's from a couple of my peeps.

As far as larger individual prizes, I have a few things I'm working on.

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Last year was fine with me too.
Have to agree with Teeroy on the dead bird thing. I'm new to turkey hunting ,but does their beard and spurs get longer when you shoot them with a bow? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think a dead bird is a dead bird. </div></div>

So why does it matter if the Word Buzzard is behind the word turkey!?!?!?! LOL

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif As a none turkey hunter who has a "great Dislike" ( if you know me you understand) for Turkeys, I am excited to give this a try! I have A lot of people claiming I will love it as much as bowseason(yea, we will see) and seeing them strutting on video gets me pumped, but we will see how it goes!!
After watching TONS of turks from the bow stand I am ready to try and arrow one. I just hope for some video of the goofy longnecks turning their heads one way then the next trying to figure out what is sitting there!

Good luck to all!

I'm getting enough stuff that it will probably be like last year.

Individual prizes for three people with top birds

Team prizes for who knows how many places, we'll see!

Just so some of us will have a chance to win something, could we also have a prize for smallest bird? Jake with the shortest beard? "Are those spurs or tick bites on the back of his legs?" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

That prize will be a punch in the throat. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I'll see what I can do.

Muddy

Just an idea for the smallest bird award. We could get a traveling plaque! Something to hang up with the name and the measurement that could be passed from one year to the next! The cost to engrave the plaque is next to nothing and I am sure that I know someone @ Double A /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif who would consider donating a little plaque for this purpose!! Just an Idea!!

Also, being my first year, I may have a chance to own it for a year!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Muddy

Just an idea for the smallest bird award. We could get a traveling plaque! Something to hang up with the name and the measurement that could be passed from one year to the next! The cost to engrave the plaque is next to nothing and I am sure that I know someone @ Double A /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif who would consider donating a little plaque for this purpose!! Just an Idea!!

Also, being my first year, I may have a chance to own it for a year!! </div></div>

The Plaque of Shame

Show me what you have in mind and we'll go from there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That prize will be a punch in the throat. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I'll see what I can do. </div></div>

Well, that's better than getting nothing....right? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I would be glad to donate the worlds smallest beard," I will challenge anyone on this one" if I can find it. Yes it is that small. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif It may look cool glued to the "Plaque OF Shame" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
muddy said:
if I can find it. Yes it is that small. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif It may look cool glued to the "Plaque OF Shame" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

You are talking about the beard right Skully! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

Its not the size of the boat, its the motion of the ocean! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Yes...the beard Blaster, just don't ask my wife. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

What would you call it? The SKUNK-POSSUM award? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What would you call it? The SKUNK-POSSUM award? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Since t is going to the LOSER... I figured we would call it the Viking trophy!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Top Bottom