Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2008 Turkey Contest Prizes

muddy

Already have a bunch of things to be giving away to the PMA members that sign up.

My buddies at bloodbro.com have donated 2 of their DVD's

My buddies at White Knuckle Productions have donated 6 DVD,s 3 from last year "Beyond the Kill" and 3 of their new production "The Grind"

The Iowa Sportsman magazine has donated 2 yearly subscriptions to their great magazine

Double A Archery has once again come through with a McKenzie ShotBlocker portable target.
ShotBlocker_BlockBuster.jpg

Our very own moosehunter has made a wall clock in the shape of our Iowawhitetail logo and he assures me it looks sweet! I'll get a photo of it ASAP.

Anyone else wanting to donate a tid bit please send me a PM.

nannyslayer has donated 4 bags of seed to the pot.

2 10lb bags of clover

2 50lb bags of RR soybeans

Thanks nanny!

Awesome!

Iowabruce has donated 4 camo John Deere hats to the pot! I'll get some photos up as quickly as possible!

Some more legwork has produced some more prizes for the give away. Our friends from Iowa, over at Kisky's Whitetail Freaks have agreed to donate some of their great hunting DVD's as well. I don't exactly know which ones, or how many, but I was told to come pick the stuff up at their booth at the classic!

Awesome!

But I am getting carpal tunnel from all the emails I've been writing! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But I am getting carpal tunnel from all the emails I've been writing! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

and.......

I'm working here dude, don't need your distractions. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But I am getting carpal tunnel from all the emails I've been writing! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

and....... </div></div>

Thomas my thoughts exactly. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm working here dude</div></div>

this is what i have a hard time believing......
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I'm working just as hard as you are. You should see all the stuff I am working on in the background. Reports, agendas, venison recipies....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm working just as hard as you are. You should see all the stuff I am working on in the background. Reports, agendas, venison recipies.... </div></div>

Muddy,
You might be able to fool Thomas but Randy and I also work for the same company as you and know you aren't doing squat. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Did you enjoy your day off?

I always enjoy days off, though sometimes I work more at home than at work. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif I'm resting up today writing a report.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">agendas </div></div>

I happen to know what agenda this is and it has squat to do with work... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Totally multi tasking today. Managed to get a 1700 word report on Iowa's Native Suckers mostly finished up...

How amusing... the responses that report title will generate I mean even though it is a legit report. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Heart Surgeon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like I'm gonna have to try this year. </div></div>

maybe i shouldnt say anything.....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
maybe i shouldnt say anything.....
</div></div>

that'll be the day

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Iowa's Native Suckers mostly finished up.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif</div></div>

Autobiography huh??

Top Bottom