Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2008 Turkey Contest Prizes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Iowa's Native Suckers mostly finished up.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif</div></div>

Autobiography huh?? </div></div>

ZING! Ya beat me to it.

The 'Bonker

Back on topic...

PMA member gersdorf has donated a custom hand made turkey call to the pot! THANKS CORY!

A pic of previous calls he's made.

untitled1.JPG

If you don't have your PMA you should really think about getting it. There are alot of great prizes you can win in this contest. Oh yeah its Corey /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

This prize should be for top bird for LIFE MEMBERS... but I'll use it for PMA members. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

IW_Clock.JPG

muddy,
I got Hunter Specialties to add to our prize list. I will add what it is today or tomorrow sometime.

Guys and gals if you haven't signed up for this you had better, because the prize list is growing...

The Sportsmen's Utility Vests features lots of pockets for storing turkey calls and gear.

The vest, available in Realtree® APG™ camo, have two pan call pockets for holding friction calls with outside pockets for holding a box call and gobble call. They include an orange safety flag.

The Sportsmen's Utility Vest has web straps with a triangle seat cushion that attaches to the back.

05366_vest.jpg

Cuttin and Struttin 12

20087.jpg

and there will be an assortment of diaphram calls available. Get signed up!

What would happen then if no Life Members killed a bird!!!????? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Well it could happen!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

WOW (and that word doesn't really do justice to the actaul meaning)...What a list of prizes.

There are some fine pieces of work that have been donated and you guys have worked at getting a lot of items together. I'd agree about that clock going to a life member...Heck I may drop the two bones, just to have a chance at it.

Thanks a lot to everyone who's helped put this together or made donations. Just what a I need in the back of my head when multiple long beards are coming in this spring..."Which one's the biggest, I need to win me a prize." HEE HEE.

This thread should make the turkeys VERY VERY nervous.

Jeff got back to me a couple of days ago and is donating some non-typical caps and some regular fleece caps as well.

Awesome!!! Great job to all of those who have helped out or donated. I would feel like a professional with all of these endorsments I could get. Knock on Wood

The prizes for this look amazing!! I appreciate all the hardwork that goes into these, what a great community of hunters and people we have here!

Also added to the pot are some DVD's from Jody Hadachek and Joey Rott. They are putting out their first production this spring! Thanks a lot guys!!

Rut Junkie

Top Bottom