Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

239 inch 2nd Season Shotgun Buck

I have got to tell U all I was a not sure about doing this post as alot of HUNTERS get to B rude AND somtimes down right mean about what they see and /or think. But in this site and with the members that have responded I must say I have met a group that can understand that MY GOD made this deer and gave me the chance to become the proud and humble owner of the rack that this animal was allowed to grow.All of the meat frommthis deer was used for food(I love deer meat) I WILL NEVER STOP HUNTING FOR THE FUN/FRIENDSHIPS/AND MEMORIES THAT I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO OBTAIN. Thank You all for allowing me this one time chance to blow my horn and I thank my god that he guided my slug straight.X4 Yep 4 times to keep him DOWN YOU PEOPLE ARE GREAT SEE U AT THE CLASSIC !!!!!!! I THANK AND LOVE MY DAD NOW 78 YRS OLD FOR TAKING THE TIME FOR TEACHING ME TO HUNT "I LOVE YOU DAD" THANKS 2 ALLOF YOU RADAR 122

Last edited:
Dad got his buck officially scored last night after the 60 day drying period. He scored as a 26 point, 226 7/8 gross and 220 0/8 net. He lost a few points after drying that were scored in the green score. Overall, I am pumped about the official score. Great Job again Dad!!! See everyone at the Classic March 6th and 7th.:drink2:

Top Bottom