Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

8-10 inch power auger

I can see it now. The IOWAWHITETAIL POUT TEAM. A pout with antlers for a shirt?? Im in..
grin.gif

Dad will be up there but I am going to score some points by staying home and out of trouble...
grin.gif

-35 this weekend boys. Take a set with ya...
evil.gif

I've got a spare 8" Strikemaster you could borrow, but doubt your travels would take you through NW Iowa.

NWBuck

Iowawhitetails Camp
smile.gif

Warming up in Bensons
blush.gif
Was just thinking running over there for lunch.

Usually town is so crowded that weekend you have to wait to find a seat in any of the "establishments."

Limb, Jeff's dad passed away a month or two ago.

Dean

311 if you see a snowmobile going around and around on Walden pond, step outside and see if I am catching anything.

Bwhahahahaa.....

Yesterday while reading your post about trolling I was chewing on a small piece of plastic about the size of a pencil eraser I started to laugh and swallowed that. Now I had just taken a drink of Mt. Dew and now I have to wipe my phone and laptop off.
grin.gif

Dean

hahaha.

We have come up with a deep sea fishing chair in the back of the truck and a chainsaw on the hitch. trolling should be productive.

Compare it to what a bullhead festival would be in Iowa. Eelpout are trash fish and this is a tongue in cheek way for people to get a few beers in them and survive the long winters up here.

There really isn't much fishing that takes place. It is good for the local economy that depends on summer tourism for 90% of its survival.

Looks like a walleye doinked an eel! Do they taste worth a hoot? I've neve seen one of them before.

That looks about like my kind of fishin. how far of a a drive is that from southern Iowa? I think i could get used to going there real quick.

TRASH FISH??? are you kidding me, come on guys they are as majestic as walleye.

I think that they taste good, if you want to clean em. just take the backstraps.

Thanks you guys for a few offers and a little advice, But we are still struggling here. We are still in desperate need of a power auger. like I said we are willing to pay a rental fee if necessary. HOpe to see some of you up there though!
Shoot me a pm if you can help us out at all! thanks again.

Nick

Nick,

Walker Rental has a Jiffy 8in that they rent out. 218-547-3656. I dont know what they charge. I would suggest calling and reserving it. Walker rental is just north of town by the hardware store.

Dean

BOWHUNTER!!!!

$60 bucks to rent it during that weekend???!!? I dont know, sounds pretty unreasonable to me!! Do you know anyone up there that would let us borrow??

Top Bottom