Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A Primitive Turkey

Knowing what was in store with this thread from you, it was impossible not to open. As always, love the story and photos. Lots of pride will be felt in roasting up that Turk I'm sure.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm still in high gear after that one. But..................................
I just got done cleaning the BIG Tom from this morning. Pics and post soon.

Main Entry: ac·com·plished
Function: adjective
1 a : proficient as the result of practice or training <an accomplished hunter> b : having many social accomplishments
2 : established beyond doubt or dispute <an accomplished fact>

hoofline.gif

My, my, my, Jay you never cease to amaze me. Great photo’s, and an awesome hunt. Congrats my friend! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<<

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THINKIN RUT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Main Entry: ac·com·plished
Function: adjective
1 a : proficient as the result of practice or training &lt;an accomplished hunter&gt; b : having many social accomplishments
2 : established beyond doubt or dispute &lt;an accomplished fact&gt;
</div></div>

+1

Very awesome Jay.

Not to pick nits, but you may need to pinch yourself...it's not quite April 25th yet so your season hasn't started...this is all just a dream /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Thanks for sharing, I'm with the "in awe" comment.

SAAAAWEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!! That is awesome! Congratulations /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Great harvest photos as well /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Top Bottom