Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A Primitive Turkey

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did ya do the celebration dance? </div></div>

What do you mean did I? I still am!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shoot2Kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jay, you are the man. That is seriously awesome. Not wearing an ounce of camo, no blind, and shooting a long bow with flint tipped arrows - simply amazing. You put to shame any of the "must haves" on the market for turkey hunting and prove that location and patience are usually the key in any hunt. Congrats man. I'm seriously impressed. </div></div>

Agreed! Refreshing to see the way it use to be!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jkratz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great photos and a heck of a hunt. Not sure how many people can put that notch on their belt but I bet it isn't too many.

Congrats

Kratz </div></div>

Exactly. You are the MAN! Can we see the flint that you used to get the job done?

If i seen you walking through the woods in a outfit like that i would RUUUUNNNNNNN!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Good job and sweet pics!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can we see the flint that you used to get the job done?
</div></div>

100_0908.JPG

AWESOME. Someone seriously needs to film one of your hunts, if you wouldnt mind. Id buy the DVD thats for sure. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

That is great! Way to stick with it! Congrats on a great bird, and the way you harvested him is truly phenomenal! I have trouble getting one with camo, a blind, and a compound bow! Sweet job!

Sweeeeeeeeeeetttt. Just a awsome hunt Jay.That is one mean turkey killing selfbow.Were not worthy, were not worthy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif love the harvest pics.Just simply old school.And very effective. Job well done Jay.

Dang that is just awesome Jay!! I always love the beautiful pics too! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Now thats cool! Congrats Jay! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

</div></div>

What he said. </div></div>

Awesome Jay. There has to be an added appreciation knowing you built your tools. Now get to work and start carving that decoy... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Now get to work and start carving that decoy... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Sounds like a winter project. I wouldn't be surprised if we see one in February. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom