Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Age and score

alh09

Please provide your estimate on age and score.

tgw4.jpg
jkdv.jpg
cajq.jpg

Last edited:
4.5 165. Good deer. Could blow up next year, but then again, a hard one to pass! Best of luck in whatever you decide to to do!

Man that boy looks young. I was initially thinking he would not be a 160"er but with the little bit of abnormal growth he's got I will probably jump on board with most everyone else and agree he'll push 160. Sweet deer!

I'm not seeing 160- not much mass and just past the ears- I would say 3.5 with great potential! I would guess 148-153

He is only as wide as his ears, he has a 140 frame. What could be making you think he would score bigger is his tine length, stickers and his character. He will be a dandy, dandy buck in a year or two. He is young.

I was torn between 3-4 on that one. I say 3. If he can reach maturity- wow- gonna be mammoth.

Great young buck! He would be a hard one to pass, but has the potential to reward you big time if you could. Hope you get the opportunity to make the choice.

Gross 160's easily..... He's got a high 140's ten point frame with 5 abnormal points. I'd say he's got 15" in non-typical points.

looks around 52 months old to me, but what do I know..................

Well I do know he shouldn't walk in front of me the first week of November when I'm in Iowa.......

If he keeps some of those tines you will be lucky. Gross in the 150s. Great buck. He made it through last years EHD not sure if he would this year walking by my stand. Good luck with him

I still don't see 160s. He really doesn't have that many non-typ inches, lacks mass and spread. But he does have great brows. I'll stick with my guess of high 140s, maybe low 150s.

No, I do not have any history with this buck. He is very nice... I will be sure to let you know his score after he takes a dirt nap. :way:

Wow I want to know what the definition of mass is for people. He doesn't have a measurement under 4.0. That's respectable to me.......

Mass doesn't actually add that much to the score. He's got great brows, at least 7 inches which really helps. He has good tine length in the 4's. I think there is a lot of people way under judging this deer. He has 15 scoreable points.

Top Bottom