Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Already at it again

They can use them if they buy a doe tag and hunt with them but in the post he says no draw and I thought you still had to draw a doe tag. Maybe you just have to purchase one until the quota is filled I guess.

EDIT: Got carried away, I thought you had to draw a do tag? I know you can party hunt but I still thought you had to draw.

Last edited:
Most of the deer pictured look like archery taken deer early in the season.

I dislike outfitters in Iowa just as must h as the next guy. It is easy money for some. So it is not going to stop.

I don't care how you look at it; it's not legal to sell landowner permits. Not even in the name of party hunting. Someone should report this so called "outfitter".

I asked him a question " Is it leagal to sell Iowa land owner tags?"

Lets see if he replies.

Check out his other items for sale. WOW he must be quite the outfitter.

I don't see where they are selling tags. I think they are "party hunting" and allowing their landowner tags to be "used" instead of "sold". One is legal, the other is not. Nice way to sell the hunt though, huh?

i clicked on the link and I don't know who the guy named rich is but I know 3 of the guys in the pics... that's weird.. the dude in the first pic with the 193" is scott stanton of stanton construction in wilton, ia and he leases a bunch of ground by the atalissa truck stop near I-80

It all appears on the up an up to me. They have tags that they are willing to party hunt with, legal during shotgun season as long as the tag holders are actually hunting/near the hunters.

Iowa has the best deer regs in the country. The healthy deer herd and the big bucks that roam Iowa's woodlots confirm it. Party hunting has been a staple in Iowa's deer management strategy for years, don't change a thing!

i guess they are just charging you to hunt with them. as for out of state or in state hunters i think you would still need a tag for that season to hunt. you can't just show up with a hunting licens and use there landowner tags?????

Iowa has the best deer regs in the country. The healthy deer herd and the big bucks that roam Iowa's woodlots confirm it. Party hunting has been a staple in Iowa's deer management strategy for years, don't change a thing!
This statement is coming from someone who bitches more about Iowa regulations than anybody i see on this site!

Top Bottom