Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

And i thought i was desperate

You gotta be s****in me...I've never heard of this.

Why does this work? It's not the same smell as a doe in heat is it?

Skully I nearly choked on my coffee when I read your post about the ones with wings floating around like a little cardinal...that's funny stuff.

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif "Best Damn Hunting Scent....Period" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif "Best Damn Hunting Scent....Period" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

This was one of the funniest posts in that thread... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wont go out in the woods without them. They are the best. I run an ad in our local paper about a week out from opener and ask any women who are willing to dontate to give me a call. Then I go out and pick them up. Usually get about 4 or 5 dozen of them, enough for 2 weeks if kept in the freezer. Then out on stand, I tie 2 to my hat, one on each side right over each ear. Dont make the mistake I made the first time, tied it right in front and I could'nt see my sight pin when at full draw. They also make a really good drag tied to your boot. Take about 4 or five of them and tie them in the trees all around you about 20 yards out from your stand. They make really good yardage indicators cuz you can SEE the red. Unless of course you live in the northern states where you have lots of Cardinals, then it can become kinda confusing. Good luck! </div></div>

I would believe deer and humans would be different. I have heard of the human pee in scrapes too, but still keep my areas free of human smell. Deer are curious and I guess anything can happen?

There was a lot of talk years ago about scents and that the labeling said doe scent not doe whitetail deer scent. Does are also female rabbits. Anybody think there were that many captive doe whitetails to supply that much scent when there were so few brands years ago.

And yes freshening a scrape yourself works.

AGS

I know of a guy at work that has done this for years and claims it works.... I myself haven't had the gumption to try it.

I just got done reading 9 pages from that post. My eyes hurt. That was some very funny stuff. I believe it works and i will definitly try it the last week of october. I wont freeze one with the rest of my food though, it will be fresh. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

A guy i know raise deer and always has friends and other people stopping by to see the deer. He says the bucks sure can tell when a woman is is "heat". All the bucks will come over to her by the fence like they are in love.

Well.......It took me all summer but i found me a girlfriend who will work perfect for this setup. Her "time" meets up just in time for the "primetime" of rut. Couldn't of worked out any better. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Im not going to be able to eat 24 hours before of after i hang that dang thing though.

I've heard of this concept for quite a few years but have been too scared to ask for a used tampon from my wife.

If you want to really get the full affect ask her to pee in a bottle during that time of the month and squirt that around.

ummm

im sure that is a conversation many of us are not man enough to even ask form.....

Yes im going to get a little bit of that too. Im getting a black bottle and black plastic bag so i dont have to see anything. Just going to poke holes in the plastic bag and hang it up. Should work ok.

THA4- Ive been hunting 3 years and havent closed the deal on a big buck. Havent even got within 40 yards of one. Its getting down to crunch time. She thinks its sick but shes pretty easy going. She even offered to hang it up for me. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

my wife is gross enough to do this as well, but the problem is with me.....

i just dont know if i can stomach the whole idea!

Dude, you're twisted.....i would be curious if this works but as Bonker would say i'd be in the penelty box for a long time if i asked me wife.

Plus dude, that's just gross.....reminds me of superbad a little.

so what of mine can I hang in the tree to help me get does... LOL /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Actually late fall last year, I found yellow-ish bloody spots in the snow, I thought it was a deer that had been hit but relized it was estrus. Back in the thickets where a buck had been scraping. She was like "hurry come get me, its getting late in the year"

Top Bottom