Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another prayer request

Wayne,
You and your family are on our prayer list...One day at a time and enjoy every minute...Kinda puts everything into perspective and a reality check for all. May the Lord Bless your Mother to stay strong and fight every minute.

Prayer can move mountains. Your mother and family has my prayers.
angel.gif

She sounds like an awesome lady.Being a Christian myself I know that God has a plan for us all .You and your family are no doubt in our prayers.We lift you up to the one and only KING!

Been in your shoes before Wayne.....you and your family will be remembered in mine.

Hang in there Bud. Ghost

You are in my prayers and thoughts. My wife and lost both of our grandmothers within 6 months of each other. One from cancer.

BOWMAN, PRAYERS FOR YOUR MOM AND YOUR FAMILY. PLEASE BELIEVE THAT GOD HAS A SPECIAL PURPOSE FOR YOUR MOM AND WE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY TERRIBLE THINGS HAPPEN TO WONDERFUL PEOPLE. HER LIGHT IS SHINING AS SHE SHOWS HER FAITH AND COURAGE. I'M SURE SHE IS AN INSPIRATION TO MANY. GOD BLESS.

Bowman i know exactly what you are going through, as most of you know i lost my father on march 10th to cancer. i thought that i was prepared for the inevitable also, but turns out i wasn't. you, your mother and the rest of your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. one month after i lost my father to cancer i lost my uncle to the same kind of cancer your mother has, but the doc's were talking months and he ended up living a little over 2 years before his death, so if i were you i would hang in there and don't give up think positive everyday, for doctors can be wrong everyday. be positive towards her, tell her those doctors don't know what there talking about, and that you believe that if she beat before she can beat it again. i am holding on to the hope that your mother will make it, and i truly believe that! hang in there and if you need to talk shoot me a pm!

Keep the faith brother. I lost my dad to cancer in June, so I know exactly what you are going through. Just remember, doctors are only practicing physicians and they have not perfected it yet. God is the Great Physician. GOOD LUCK to you and your family ,you will be in my prayers.

Top Bottom