Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Antelope Down!

$175.50 total for tag and habitat fee. I am going to look into wyoming next time which I believe is closer to $300. The goat numbers are way down in nebraska it seemed.

Wyoming is around $270. A nr youth is less than 1/2, around $130. You will definately see alot more goats. 10 years ago they came in great to decoys if you hunted sept 17th thru the end of the month. Now alot more people do it, and the public land goats are a little more wary. I had one buck 7 years ago, that let me angle towards him with my dutton decoy to 45 yards, stick it in the ground and shoot him. Our biggest bucks all were pulled away from their does with the dutton decoy. I have the nice carry lite like you have but have not shot one over it yet. We are gonna pay a tresspass fee next time to get away from all the energy work on the BLM ground.

Where abouts in Nebraska did you hunt? I think I found a good spot up north in Nebraska but not sure about the hunting pressure I couldn't make it up this season.

Way to go Mike! I remember reading about the first time you went out west Antelope hunting on here......you've had some great success, and looks like a great time as well. Congrats on a fine start to your season.

Top Bottom