Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Antler Envy?

wapsiguy

PMA Member
During my search for info on the Simmons buck I have come across some bad vibes from other sites about our iowawhitetial.com.

I guess I didn't know that there were people who have something against iowawhitail.com. Is there something that I don't know of? Why so much hatred??

Just curious /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Not sure what your referring to?

Theres other sites?

I frequent a number of good sites....haven't seen anything I guess. This site has always been run with class.

The "other" site is another Iowa site. Alot of iowawhitetail references on there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Theres other sites?

This site has always been run with class. </div></div>

Couldn't agree more!

Let me guess......................one trouble makin bad mouthin dude is from Michigan and the other is from New Mexico....
teu01.gif

just read through it....
sheesh!

This site is nothing short of classy!

Man I was'nt gonna b the one to start this thread!! I did think about it tho 2 days ago.... Yes IW is getting bashed upsidedown! Well, I T250 am gonna say what I have learned from my unbeleivable journey thru IW....."turn the other cheek"...... meaning don't feed into other sites.........(there is no cartoon with a smile big enough for me to click on)...but I'm cheeeeeez'n!

I think certain people flock towards different sites. Some sites have no limitations on what goes on in the posting forums where as others do. In my opinion we have the most stand up members on the web. So stand up that many of us decided to pay a small yearly fee to help the site run smoother and faster. I think a lot of people get mad that so many of us keep our PMA harvest photos to our own private members. If that's the case, oh well!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think certain people flock towards different sites. Some sites have no limitations on what goes on in the posting forums where as others do. In my opinion we have the most stand up members on the web. So stand up that many of us decided to pay a small yearly fee to help the site run smoother and faster. I think a lot of people get mad that so many of us keep our PMA harvest photos to our own private members. If that's the case, oh well! </div></div>

Perfectly put Muddy. I actively visit about 6 different hunting sites and without a doubt, this one is home. There are so many of them where the members do nothing but try to see who has the biggest balls and who can complain about the most stuff. Some of them I try to wade through the BS because every now and then there is something useful on them, but usually I end up saying heck with it, close the site, and open IowaWhitetail right back up so I can read the latest jokes about Thomas and his cattle problems or the posts where Limb talks about how much he loves the Cyclones. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

There's a reason you don't see other sites being bashed here. IW is a high class, top shelf outfit. Those at the top always have and always will find themselves targets from those who are not. In a word, it's called...jealously.

Muddy, for once, i completely agree with you and think you nailed it on the head!!!!!

and i mostly agree with you Ryan..... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
schmuck

I in no way meant for this post to be a negative towards other sites.

I occasionally visit a few other sites to look at trail cam pics or harvest photos but I'm on IW multiple times per day and I usually check in before bed, especially this time of year. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Oh and I too also chuckle everytime THA4 gets picked on /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I'm was on the other site quite a bit. Until I heard about this site. Since then I have let all of my magazine subscriptions go, and just read about all the knowledge of the iowawhitetail members. I don't even hardly post much because I feel like a rooky or under acheiver compared to most on here,and in my area I would probably be known as one of more dedicated whitetail hunters around. GREAT SITE!!

I found out about this site from another site. I think I'll be spending more time on this site but I thank the other site for introducing me to this one /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I dont visit other sites because this one is entertaining enough for me were else can you see the cotton cam... THA4 getting picked on...T250 with his big stick sturring the shit pot lol ...and not to be left out the bonker its priceless.keep up the good work guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowabowtech</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IW is a high class, top shelf outfit.</div></div>

I guess that makes me the lowest common denominator. I strive to be an underachiver and I think I overachive at it.

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buckshot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont visit other sites because this one is entertaining enough for me were else can you see the cotton cam... THA4 getting picked on...T250 with his big stick sturring the shit pot lol ...and not to be left out the bonker its priceless.keep up the good work guys. </div></div>

Yeppers. Just wish T_H (Top_Heavy) would share his locus tree story and his fight with a buck story on here like a totally different Iowa site! Come on T_H, we wanna hear those stories here too! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

The outstanding members made me get a life membership. I used to look at other sites but everything is right here. I not only learned a chit load, but made some awsome friends along the way. If Ive said it once.......... Tha best money I ever spent.A big thanks to all who help make this site the best Whitetail site bar none!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom