Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BBD!!! 1st of year and a giant!!!

This thread is awesome! congrats Skip! Glad you got her before she got you!

I think he did kill the cow but made up the story about having to "hunt" it because it was on the loose causing multiple thousands in damages. I'm guessing it had to be put down because of age, sickness or probably for butchering as the pic appears to be taken in a wooded pasture and butchered meat is much more tender and better tasting if the animal is killed quickly and by surprise. Great story though, good thread.

We about shot a cow that could jump 6 strand barb-wire. Swear she was part deer and got out whenever she liked. Cleared cattle panels as well twice while trying to load her up to go to the sale barn....they are out there as Skip showed.

I think he did kill the cow but made up the story about having to "hunt" it because it was on the loose causing multiple thousands in damages. I'm guessing it had to be put down because of age, sickness or probably for butchering as the pic appears to be taken in a wooded pasture and butchered meat is much more tender and better tasting if the animal is killed quickly and by surprise. Great story though, good thread.

2 witnesses would say otherwise! Watched the HUNT from the vehicle. No one would purposely butcher a cow in 90 degrees. Doesn't look sick or old from the photos does it? Unlike the guy that poached a 200" deer and claimed he killed it legit at 1st - u will NEVER read about an "Iowa guy who shot a trophy cow on a free range hunt is busted for a huge coverup cow poaching operation & black market bovine hunts." This one is to the T as she happened and how my trophy of a lifetime came to be! Milo Hansen had to deal with rumors and it's to be expected ill face the same scrutiny. And like the Rompola buck- I am rejecting record book requests to inspect the cow.

Has anyone else noticed there's no ear tag? I don't want to be a naysayer, but maybe with a kill of this magnitude you should have got the DNR involved. Next thing you know they'll be knocking down your door, taking away your freezer, buns, ketchup, cheese...anything and everything that might be linked to that kill.

But really, way to bring home the vittles. :way:

Wow. I'm guessing that you are always guessing. And, keep guessing....

I havent giggled like that in a while, best thread i have read. awesome hunt. glad you made it out of there safe and sound, better a surprise shot than a charging. Now fire up the grill and make sure u get a good meal ate.

Wow good goin there. I often wondered how much damage the neighbor cows would do to my crops and food plots if they got out and on to me? I know they escaped and got to the neighbors feeder and ate it up good. Neighbor had cell cameras and he knew about it right away. I have good strong interior fence but some fields would be easy pickins. I am always tempted to leave some of my interior gates open allowing the deer a nice pinch to flow through. My only fear is that one lone cow will destroy my dried up attempt at some deer food.

Iowa whitetail? Who cares if he killed a cow more power to him if thats how he fixes a problem. Weird that he took a picture of it and posted it here though. Happy eating.

Yes, I'm being investigated by the USDA Meat Inspection Task force thanks to Windwalker's post. Raided my house last night as they think I've been selling these black market hunts to McDonald's executives and me being the main supplier for the Big Mac's across the midwest. Fraud charges are in the works for promoting as Grade-A Prime beef when it's really only "Select" according to the charges and court documents. Apparently some parents had complained their kids bit into bullet fragments while enjoying their happy meals. There used to be a "Cow Harvest Section" on Iowawhitetail - in response to the previos post to windwalker - but I had some guys shut it down as I'm trying to keep a tight leash on that market. Seems to be spiraling out of control down hill. I can't keep up with the cover-ups, the lies & mafia-like management on my people who "know things". Success, riches, groupies, fame - it's all great til folks start figuring out the truth.

I'm surprised one of our law enforcement special agents hasn't contacted you yet. After I got to digging, I realized you were in violation of CITES (multiple counts) and, as required by Federal law, I reported you! :way:

This will be the first time I've ever shared my best bovine heads.

No blood trail

Old Asian sacred bull

Top Bottom