Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bbd!!

camo658

Well, Tonight I finally closed the deal on my first head mounter! It feels good to finally get your first one out of the way. I may post pics later. He's not a giant but I'm guessing 150's to low 160's. He sure was a fighter though. He had a broken drop tine, brow tine and one of his G's.

The buck had 14 pts. and some kicker junk. I couldn't take a decent harvest photo due to not having a camera at the time of the harvest. But I will take some photos of him tomorrow. Then, once I figure out how to post pictures, I will post some.

I was given one side of last years shed of this buck tonight. He is believed to be 4-5 years old. I'm relieved to of finally close the deal after about a decade of hunting. I've had numerous encounters with bigger bucks, but something has always ended up working against me. Persistance and Perseverance do pay off.

No pics, didn't happen.:rolleyes:

:D

as long as its on yer wall screw everyone else !you and yours enjoy him!to much braggin draws snoops,and undesirables.

picture.php

This first one is a shed off this buck from last year. You can see this buck has a "trident" brow tine.

picture.php

Here he is! The picture got somehow reversed. This buck left side should really be his right side and vica versa. As you can see, from the pic, this buck broke his g4. He also broke a brow tine and a drop tine. So, He should of had 3 brow tines on one side and two on the other.

Last edited:
Yeah, some probably won't be able to view them. They come in fine on my computer. I've had the same problem viewing other peoples Harvest pictures, some come in and others don't.

Okay, I don't know what the problem is. I'm viewing the thread right now and they come in.

Does anyone know what could be the problem? Also, how do you change your albums from private to public?

I figure people can view it that way or someone could re-post them for me.

Note: My album (in profile) is now public. You can view the pics in there.

Try this again:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom