Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BEST 3-D Deer Target???

I have the glendel buck( the smallest of the e glendels) I love it. Arrows are a little tough to pull at first but only takes a few shots to break in the core. I like this target BECAUSE it is small. If i can punch the heart and lungs out on this target at 45, 50, and 55 yards, a big mature deer at those distances or closer will be a chip shot. Big targets are nice, but this one will make you a better archer. We owe it to the deer to be the best we can. Y follow the blood when you can see them fall??

I'll throw in my 2 cents worth on this subject. I have the Mckenzie large full alert natural. I love this target. I bought it 20 some years ago, and i've replaced the mid-section twice. That is a lot of shooting each year from myself and friends. I will admit graphite arrows from a fast bow pull pretty hard under 20yds, but this target lasts as well as any i've used.

At 2.5 feet tall I don't see many deer that size except fawns. I like.something that is closer to the real thing. That is the main reason I shoot at 3d deer target.

Top Bottom