Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

bfoutdoors

im wanting to buy a good cam as a christmas present for myself. something that will take good pictures but nothing too fancy. just want something that will get the job done. what do u prefer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OOOOOOOO... Ok, that really doesn't mean anything to me, but I just got my first digital trail cam a week ago. See New Cam post, thats me. </div></div>

Nanny. Ir means they changed the camera to infared(sp?). No flash. Picasa is a photo software where you can edit pictures like changing to black and white,cropping,or changing the size. I'm new to this also but learning.

Welcome Dave!!!

Lots of trail cam junkies here for sure! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Welcome aboard fellow PA deer fanatic! I am additcted to trail cameras myself & enjoy it as much as hunting & looking for sheds.

I just got a P41 & want to attempt to build my 1st one, may need soem help or advice from you. I've been looking at boards but haven't decided which to go with or which case. I just had one stolen & want something theif resistant, kinda like the idea posted on this site about using a metal electrical box but am still searching for something better.

That's some good looking buck you have out there, I have friends that hunt out that way & they see some good buck. The biggest I got on the cam here, (south central), was a 170" pig that I was after for 4 years but never closed the deal on. Perhaps you could pm me with contact info should I need some advice?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dave is very well versed in opening cams for wiring, conversion to IR, etc etc.
</div></div>

Cool! Welcome Dave! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Welcome Dave. I put five of his board in trail cams this summer for Pete, Bigtypical and myself. I aprieciate the good customer service. I'll post some pictures from a bone pile next week.

Hope I am not out of order here but here is my 2007 Iowa buck. Thanks again for the nice comments. 203NT somewhere in the thread someone posted my website Lots of information in there If you need some help my email is [email protected]
IMG_0003.JPG

Dave is a great guy to deal with! I have had several dealings with him,through hagshouse.com, and he'll help you out if he can.

Welcome bfoutdoors!! Hopefully after the holidays I'll be contacting you for a camera mod. I'm too chicken to try it myself and the funds aren't there right now!

Top Bottom