Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Buck Down....(hopefully)

beararchery

Well at 545 I put a 40 yard shot on my biggest buck to date. I backed out and now I'm waiting for a buddy to help me track him. Wish me luck hopefully il have pics and a storie.

Man you just jinxed yourself by posting this, I have seen it happen too many times!! Goodluck though and can't wait to see the pictures!

Hi, Debbie Downer here. I shot one 2 years ago, texted all my buddy's that I shot a nice one. Then proceeded to track it for what felt like 2 miles and never found it. Hope your luck is better..

Good luck I might wait till am. If I'm unsure of the hit I like to track with my bow when it's light out

Went out there and couldn't find the arrow or blood in 20 yards got kind of nervous so backed out, il be there tomorrow.

Well I found blood 30 yards from where I hit him, still no arrow. Followed the blood trail for 25 yards, then it stopped. I've followed every possible trail he could be on for 200 yards+ on each trail...starting to look like I ain't gona get this one.

Did you hit him high or high and back a little bit? You might want to try around water if you think you hit him a little back. Stick with it you'll find him. I hit one high and back a couple years ago. He went about 300 yds and it took him about 20 hrs to expire.

Well I'm pretty sure I hit him in the shoulder blade and the arrow didn't go deep enough to hit much arteries. After the shot he spun around and ran the way that he came in from. I though that he was 40 yards but ended up being 30 so I'm thinking I hit him high on the shoulder blade.

Top Bottom