Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Buck Problem - 2002

G

M350 writes...

HERES THE STORY LAST YEAR YOU HELPED ME POST UNDER BIG BUCK PROBLEM SOME
DEER PHOTOS OF SOME RATHER NICE DEER....WELL I HAD MY CHANCES AT EM BUT
CHOSE TO GAMBLE THAT 1 OR 2 WOULD LIVE ANOTHER YEAR... THIS PHOTO IS
PROOF THAT LETTING A QUALITY DEER PASS HIS GENES ON FOR A EXTRA YEAR
ALSO MEANS A BETTER DEER.....REFER BACK TO THE SWOOPING TINED 10
POINTER MISSING RIGHT G3 AND YOU TO CAN SEE WHAT AN EXTRA YEAR ON AN
EXCEPTIONAL DEER CAN CREATE. NO HE IS NOT THE WALKING WORLD RECORD---BUT
IF YOU ADD UP THE SCORE ON THE LEFT ANTLER YOU SHOULD COME UP WITH A
PRETTY RESPECTABLE NUMBER...MY ONLY PROBLEM IS WEATHER OR NOT TO DO A
FULL BODY MOUNT....HEY , SOMEBODYS GOTTA SHOOT THE BULL...

THANK YOU M350 OUT

M350Pic.jpg

M350,
What an awesome buck! Broken tines or not, that's a shooter. Good luck with your harvest this year. If you have any extra time this season let me know, I would like to schedule an appointment with your treestand.

BT

Damn, Who cares about the left side, match up that right side and you still have one hellova BUCK! Great job on passing last year, let them go and watch them grow. How true that saying is. What are you doing on the net here, get out there and bag him, we are still waiting for those harvest photos of that buck.

Good luck!

OT,

We got the pic last night and posted it for M350 this morning, so he might just be out in the woods today!

It's rainy and cool today here in Iowa, looks like a killing day to us
wink.gif

Go get 'em!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I count seven tines on the left side and 5 on the right. It doesn't look like anything is broken to me..that he just grew that way. Am I missing something?

wisco kid,

M350 wrote...

"REFER BACK TO THE SWOOPING TINED 10
POINTER MISSING RIGHT G3 AND YOU TO CAN SEE WHAT AN EXTRA YEAR ON AN
EXCEPTIONAL DEER."

M350 is referring to last year he had a broken tine, the above photo is of the same buck this year.

NOPE.IM STILL ON THE NET..GOT A ROLL DEVELOPED THIS MORNING AND YOU CANT BELIEVE TH SPREAD--HE IS AN AWSOME BUCK. CANT WAIT TO SCREW IT UP
grin.gif

ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CRITTER AS MUCH AS JON AND I WILL ENJOY CHASING HIM AROUND..WHAT DOES HE NET, ANY GUESSES?????M 350 OUT

Here you go M350, he is a dandy!

200212pointer.jpg

Just for the record we have 129 inches before adding the "H measurement" which could easily be 32 inches. So well play and say 160 class buck before deductions.

Ok someone please tell me you 2 forgot to register in time for the big buck contest

M350,

What a HOG!! I'm sorry Tony, but I think he will go a good 175 or 180. No matter what he scores, I'm sure I would be shaking in my boots. Good Luck on the harvest.

Ok bullwinkle you and i must of been posting at the same time you just happen to type a little faster. Great buck with out a doubt.

Your making my mouth water. Haven't been out yet, but planning on going this weekend can't wait. Nice Pics!
Thanks

Great Pics, I hope to see one or two just like that this season. Just bought a new farm last February in Appanoose county. Planted several food plots, my corn and beans are getting destroyed. Can't wait to get in there to see if it's any "big boys" that are causing all the damage. Good luck to everyone.

DEERBARBER, MY MONEY WENT OUT TO CIA LAST WEEK 20 BUCKS FOR BOTH EVENTS---DONT WORRY HES A TOUGH ONE
smile.gif

M350, if you do not mind if I ask. What is it in the area that you hunt holds this many bucks of this caliber. Also what is the size of you have to cover to find this many good bucks? Thanks in advance

I love this game! I think his 10 point typical frame will gross 185-190". If that guy was a typical 7x7, I think old Milo Hansen would be a little nervous.

If he had equal right sides and lefts with those seven points he would leave 200 behind easy. The way he is now, he's still a longshot to make B&C. Skewer him and let us know. Unless, of course, you would rather have me come and do it for you.

Top Bottom