Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Boots

I have tried virtually every kind of rubber boot out there, and the Mucs are the best in my opinion. I have two pair...Wetland for walking and Woody Max for colder tree stand days.

A tip for you Muc wearers...most of you probably already figured something like this out, but one of the problems I've always had with them is getting my jeans to tuck all the way down in them when I put 'em on. And then if I do get it tucked in, the jeans tend to ride up as I walked and that "seam" where the two materials come together would sometimes irritate the back of my leg when walking. My nephew is a big waterfowl hunter, and stopped by a couple of weeks ago and ate lunch with us when I noticed duct tape around the bottom of his jeans. He said he did that so his jeans didn't ride up when he put his waders on :eek: Pure genius...ever since I've started doing this with my Mucs they are super comfortable to walk in. Just thought I'd throw it out there for the dummies like me who didn't figure it out for themselves :grin:

NWBuck

NWBuck - Sporting goods stores have neopreme straps made for holding your pant legs down for waders. I have a bunch of them that I use with my waders. I think i bought them at Wal-Mart for a little of nothing. In case you run out of duct tape, pick up some of them. They are nice because they stretch and have velcro on the ends to secure them.

Top Bottom