Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow Tech Generals recalled

Re: Boe Tech Generals recalled

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And I don't care who the limbs are made by....

When a company puts out a product, they should make sure it is a safe and quality product..

Bowtech dropped the ball on this bow...

If I owned a General, I would get the new limbs put on and it would be sold the next day.

Lot of other good bows out there that don't have these kinds of problems.

Just my opinion... </div></div>

So don't buy a bowtech or recommend one or ever shoot one. </div></div>

Yeah.............uuuuhhhhh........already doing that

I was just expressing my opinion on the subject..

That is what a forum is for right???
yes.gif

i did speak with john nelson this morning and he verified the recall on the general limbs, he told me there was less that 1% failure rate but they were not satisfied with that. he said to call my dealer right away as there will prob be an onslaught of folks getting there replaced no cost to the consumer....i was at my dealers and told him this and he contacted them right away and they are overniting my limbs so i should be shooting again by the end of the week, its still a sweet bow in my book and even though it sucks at least they are not keeping wuiet about it...they said it was the 60 and 70lb limbs and the new ones are virually indestructable

Bad Deal but Bowtech is definitely doing the right thing. Props to them...

I got rid of my first pse bow because the limbs kept cracking.They replaced them at no charge 3 times, but it made me nervous knowing if they broke totally I was going to be a hurting unit.So it can happen to any bow company.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">U will pry that 82nd out of my cold dead hands... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

You planning to die before next year's Kool Aid is served? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">U will pry that 82nd out of my cold dead hands... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

You planning to die before next year's Kool Aid is served? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Thats funny Randy. You will proably own it by this time next year. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Limb is the master gear recycler!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">U will pry that 82nd out of my cold dead hands... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

You planning to die before next year's Kool Aid is served? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Thats funny Randy. You will proably own it by this time next year. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Limb is the master gear recycler! </div></div>

He is so good at it I had to quit trying to be like him. I couldn't keep up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shackdaddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if you had a MATHEWS you wouldnt be having this problem.....hahahahahaha </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats funny Randy. You will proably own it by this time next year. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Limb is the master gear recycler! </div></div>
Not me, I try to get at least 10+ years out of my equipment. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Limb, he's an early adopter of new technology, a true trail blazer! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> if you had a MATHEWS you wouldnt be having this problem.....hahahahahaha
</div></div>

how many people ON THIS SITE have had mathews limbs crack/break/explode?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> how many people ON THIS SITE have had mathews limbs crack/break/explode? </div></div>

My Switchback is still flawless /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And I don't care who the limbs are made by....

When a company puts out a product, they should make sure it is a safe and quality product..

Bowtech dropped the ball on this bow...

If I owned a General, I would get the new limbs put on and it would be sold the next day.

Lot of other good bows out there that don't have these kinds of problems.

Just my opinion... </div></div>

So don't buy a bowtech or recommend one or ever shoot one. </div></div>

Yeah.............uuuuhhhhh........already doing that

I was just expressing my opinion on the subject..

That is what a forum is for right???
yes.gif

</div></div>

01AwcAX4l3VvQAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA:.jpg

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom