Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bows

jamesfry

Es every one gas their favorites i just want to hear the ups and downs aboit them i love my diamond smooth draw and fast pretty quiet too its a razor edge package since im a young kid

indiana boy

I shoot bear, as you can tell by my name. It's not the fastest bow but I think its really smooth but I have only shot bears and have no idea about other bows.

I have owned Mathews, Bowtech, and now Elite. Loved every bow that I have ever owned, but the Elite Pure that I just purchased is probably gonna be a mainstay. Smooth draw, awesome back wall, fast and accurate.
The key is to find one that fits YOU though. Different strokes for different folks.

I shoot a Hoyt Carbon Element, love it...just so balanced in my hand, and smooth... It didnt even compare with the z7's in my opinion. I am not knocking the bows, as I know they are great bows, just personal preference.

Hoyt Maxxis here. Every time I shoot it I am reminded how awesome it is. Smooth, quick, and comfortable in my had.

I have 2 Hoyt Alphamax bows. They fit me great and are smooth and quiet. I tried PSE and Mathews in the last couple of years and just could not find one that fit me as well as this bow, that's why I bought the second one....

Love my Mathews Z7 but it was just a bow that "fit" me well. A lot of great quality bows... 1 might be top notch for one guy and a poor choice for another. I even shot some Mathews a couple years ago (monster, reezen) and they didn't fit well for me. Hope my Mathews can see a little "action" this season!

Z7 is a great bow and I still shoot mine, but started shooting the Carbon element and by far the most balanced and lightest bow I have ever shot.

I shoot an #80 element, and it pulls like my 70#, Z7, but I have a very short draw 26.5", and it is WAY smoother than any bow I have shot in a while.

I shot Mathews for the last 11 years, Q2, Outback, Switchback, and a Monster, and this year I switched to the Carbon Element. It is unbelievably well balanced and forgiving for such a light bow. I have been impressed so far. We shall see come season if she has good or bad juju :D

I have owned and shot just about every brand out there.

I shoot Hoyt because they just fit me better then anything else.

NCHILLBILLY said:
love my mathews have shot them for 12 years to me nothing better

Same here.

I did shot Hoyt one year and had a Bear for my turkey rig for one year. Have a PSE for bowfishing.

Mobile Cooter

Switchback here... wish it was a little lighter, but I still love it. I bought that thing brand new 2 months before I turned 21 and got pulled over and blew a .04 the night before april fools day.. They could have gotten me on zero tolerance and I remember the only thing going through my mind that I was worrying about when the cop was deciding what kind of penalty to give me was whether or not I was going to have to return my brand new switchback so I could afford an OWI.... yep, I was scared.. Luckily he just gave me possession under age, a court date and and $200 fine.. and the rest is history.. learned my lesson though... and that was, always drive down the center of a gravel road while drinking if being tail-gated by a cop because apparently I was suspicious for 'not' driving down the center on the wear marks... bastards

Top Bottom