Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bowtech vs. mathews

R

Renobber

I am plannin on gettin a new bow in march. I have shot the drenaline and the new hoyt already. I liked the way the drenaline shot. But does anyone know where I can shoot the Guardian and the Drenalin at the same spot?

i don't know of anywhere that carries both. but i wouldn't be to worried. go to buckhollow, shoot the new tribute, allegiance, and guardian, and you will scream, WHAT MATHEWS!?!?!!

Oh geesh.....here we go! My wrist still hurts fron the hand shock the Bow Tech put on me. I've shot 44 mags that didn't kick like that!
grin.gif
I would have called it the "Crazy Mule", or the "Jackie Chan"...
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Oh geesh.....here we go! My wrist still hurts fron the hand shock the Bow Tech put on me. I've shot 44 mags that didn't kick like that!
grin.gif
I would have called it the "Crazy Mule", or the "Jackie Chan"...
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I have to admit that is funny.

Go to Buckhollow sports and shoot the Guardian. I'm a die hard hoyt guy and I was impressed with the Guardian.

the only way mathews could make a bow as smooth,and shock free as the guardian, would be to take the strings off, and have you pretend to shoot it.

thanks, skully, for dragging me into yet another, you suck, and i'm the greatest post.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I am plannin on gettin a new bow in march. I have shot the drenaline and the new hoyt already. I liked the way the drenaline shot. But does anyone know where I can shoot the Guardian and the Drenalin at the same spot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Iowa City Fin & Feather has the Drenalin and the Coralville Scheels has Guardian... about as close as you're gunna get as far as I know

Well the rumors are true about mathews finally having to copy Bowtech.

DIDN"T YOU HEAR ABOUT THE DRENALINE BLOWING UP??
shocked.gif
grin.gif

SWITCHBACK XT......you wont have to shoot both.
grin.gif

Shoot both for sure. It wasn't the hand shock that sold me because the Mathews and Bowtech are pretty close (Guardian does win though). Other than the fact that the Guardian shoots great and quiet and all the other stuff you expect at this level it was the Binary system, no cam lean and no bow press needed that sold me.

oh boy i can see where this thread is headed....
grin.gif

the guy who started Bow tech, didnt he start his career with Mathews???
where did the paralelle limb idea come from?
owning a bow is like being in a cult.....
but if you buy a Mathews you become a part of the family.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

but im slightly partial

its all about who is behind the bow, not the name on the bow.
although i hear Bow Tech makes a good boat anchor
grin.gif

grin.gif

Go Mathews!!!!!
grin.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

[ QUOTE ]
oh boy i can see where this thread is headed....
grin.gif

the guy who started Bow tech, didnt he start his career with Mathews???
where did the paralelle limb idea come from?
owning a bow is like being in a cult.....
but if you buy a Mathews you become a part of the family.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

but im slightly partial

its all about who is behind the bow, not the name on the bow.
although i hear Bow Tech makes a good boat anchor
grin.gif

grin.gif

Go Mathews!!!!!
grin.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Amen brotha'!!!!
grin.gif

If Mathews wouldn't have been ignorant and listened to the guy who started bowtech, they probably would have been the best
grin.gif

I shot both the Guardian, Drenalin, and the XT side by side. I think I going to buy the Gaurdian or the XT. The Guardian was awesome, but I dont now about the pivoting limbs. The Drenalin was the only one I felt noticeable handshock, but it was a light bow. I still want to shoot the new hoyt.

I've been plinking around just about every time I go into the local archery shop. Shot the Guardian (again) and then shot the Vectrix and new Allegiance. The Allegiance is quite a bit lighter than all of them but has some pretty bad hand shock. That Vectrix was horrid in my opinion. Bare bow it was heavier than the Guardian with sights, rest, and stabilizer. It was smooth to draw but still had some bad hand shock as well. I assume that with some equipment on them the '07 Allegiance and that Vectix might not be too bad, but I'm still thinking the Guardian is the best bow out this year. I have yet to go play with the Drenaline, but looking forward to it just for gitts and shiggles.

dont shoot that mathews unless you are prepared to buy it on the spot.....
thats usually what happens, once you shoot that heavenly piece
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Here is the list of bows that I have owned... A real Mathews fan boy...

McPherson 3-D dream (Mathews)
Mathews Feather Max
Mathews MQ32
Mathews SQ2
Mathews Q2
Mathews Legacy
Mathews Switchback

Here is what I am getting this year.

BowTech Guardian.

Mathews needs to step back up to the plate.

Thomas, Can you stop talking like that
I forgot my rubber boots and the
Poo that is coming out of your mouth is getting deep. I am getting my Dr. Martens dirty.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
All in fun!!!

Top Bottom