Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bowtech vs. mathews

Matt, you should have just stuck with that Mathews up three on your list, you could have saved a lot of money and had the best bow ever made still to boot.
grin.gif

Limb,
Who brainwashed you??? no sense in buying another boat anchor, unless your boat is floating away....huh?
grin.gif

you need to get an LX and youll never need to own another bow
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Here is the list of bows that I have owned... A real Mathews fan boy...

McPherson 3-D dream (Mathews)
Mathews Feather Max
Mathews MQ32
Mathews SQ2
Mathews Q2
Mathews Legacy
Mathews Switchback

Here is what I am getting this year.

BowTech Guardian.

Mathews needs to step back up to the plate.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW Limb!! You have got my interest peeked on this new Bowtech. I love my Allegiance but maybe I should shoot the guardian and just see how sweet it is. Looks like part of my tax refund is already gone.
confused.gif

Well I am with Limb on this one. I owned the Switchback for a few years then I shot the 06' Allegiance and my oh my what a difference and then when the Guardian came out I had to try it and said well "Crackers" order me one of those.
Thank God for all those Mathews fans because my switchback sold real fast so I could pay for my Guardian
grin.gif

that Mathews is a popular bow for a reason.........
not many people sell them, so when one does it gets scooped up quick.......
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

ok im out of combacks....
you win Limb....
i guess the bottom line is
pull back, release, and watch him pile up in forty yards....any bow that does that is one worth owning.......

flame.jpg

grin.gif
grin.gif

M-A-T-H-E-W-S!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO, If you got the cash to upgrade often great, but for those out their who are wondering if they need a new bow every year or two to be succesfull don't get drawn into the marketing of the bowmakers who make the newest handy dandy bow every year trying to convince you to buy the latest and greatest. Generally speaking a new bow once or twice a decade is plenty to keep up with any changes in technology.

Besides a new vehicle, the compound bow is probably the second most common item that depreciates once it leaves the store.:?archer1

Hunt hard, be smart and shoot straight.

All I will say is, at times, brand loyalty will prevent you from using the very best equiptment.

Besides, what has "________ Inc." ever done for you personally. If you're not employed by them with a good retirement package, then being loyal to them when they are selling an inferior product just means you're stupid.
crazy.gif

Here as of late I have been thinking of taking up traditional. To see all you people paying big $$$$ for what is the latest and greatest but is almost the same thing you were shooting last year. In the end as long as it shoots strait and you are happy with it thats what counts. Other wise I think it is all a pissing contest.
shocked.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
traditional

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out a Schafer Silvertip or better yet a black tail bow made by Norm Johnson and you will find that like compounds traditional has both ends of the spectrum as far as price.

Bottom line is do what you want with your money if it makes you happy. If your smart about it and wait a year alot of times you can upgrade for around $50 to $100.

Hey if I had my way I would have one of each ( Mathews Hoyt Bow Tech ). But my wife dosnt agree so I pick Mathews. I just think they are running out of new good things to do to bows. So whats next fuzzy dice put the limbs on backward. Some of the stuff looks cool but will it hold up or preform right when it counts?
confused.gif

I got outshot by a Martin this weekend......
and a PSE
and a bunch of other bows......
or maybe the shooters out shot me
busted.gif

[ QUOTE ]
i just bought a new allegiance best money i ever spent and it is faster than the guardian
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked the Allegiance, just couldn't stand the hand shock. Also thought it wasn't as smooth to draw. Good luck with it though, hope ya stick a good one with it!

well there is 2 modules a fast one and smooth one i bought the fast one i thought is was smooth but i guess thats me hope i stick a one or more to
grin.gif

Top Bottom