Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Buck Hollow Sports

Limb Chicken

Home of the logo buck for IowaWhitetail.com we are proud to announce Buck Hollow Sports is now a sponsor. Boyd provides individual attention to the customer, quality products at a reasonable price. A small town feel with the features of a big box store.

• Archery Pro Shop

• Indoor and Outdoor Shooting Range

• New and Used Guns

• Buy, Sell, or Trade

Buck Hollow Sports is Iowa's newest Hoyt dealer and one of Iowa's largest BowTech dealers.

Many of you have already worked with Boyd Mathes who is gunrunr on the site for your hunting needs and those who haven't will find a very friendly and knowledgeable place to do business.

26buck_hollow.jpg

Please take a minute to check out his website at Buck Hollow Sports.

I will be one of the first to say how happy I am that Boyd is now advertised on this site.
waytogo.gif

If you have never bought a gun or bow from Boyd before, you are in for a great experience.

I can't begin to tell you how helpful he has been with my trip out West this year, as well as setting my kids up with the proper equipment to be successful!

On a side note: THANKS BOYD!
waytogo.gif

Welcome aboard Boyd and thanks for the tips you've shared via the many PM's I've sent ya!

boyd is awesome to work with. i could be at 5 different bowshops within an hours drive, but i will make the 2 hour drive to buck hollow almost every time. its worth the gas

Did not know he was around. I'll be up to see him in the summer. Thanks guys!!

[ QUOTE ]
boyd is awesome to work with. i could be at 5 different bowshops within an hours drive, but i will make the 2 hour drive to buck hollow almost every time. its worth the gas

[/ QUOTE ]

Two hours? Isn't that about how long it takes your arrow to get to the target on a 30 yard shot "T"?
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Two hours? Isn't that about how long it takes your arrow to get to the target

[/ QUOTE ]

yep. thats about right.....until i got a bowtech from boyd. now my arrows travel at 10 times the speed of a mathews (even faster if its skully's lobber)

grin.gif

I am fortunate to live just down the road from Boyd. He has always gone above and beyond with customer service. Call or email him with an item or list of things you need he usually will save you money and have it within days (if not in stock). He has saved me a (TON) of money, time driving,aggrivation rather than buying from a big box retailer.

I have yet to find anything Boyd could not help with. Archery, firearms,ammo, deer, waterfowl,turkey,bowfishing, QDM products.

Just ask he can usually get it fast and at signifigant savings. Worth the drive if your not close by!

P.S. Call first and make sure he's going to be around or when would be a good time to stop in.

Thanks Boyd
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Two hours? Isn't that about how long it takes your arrow to get to the target

[/ QUOTE ]

yep. thats about right.....until i got a bowtech from boyd. now my arrows travel at 10 times the speed of a mathews (even faster if its skully's lobber)

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] You not having a Mathews could explain why you have to make so many trips to the bow shop.
blush.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Merry Christmas!
grin.gif

Thank You for sponsoring iowawhitetail Boyd..ill make sure i find time to stop buy sometime when im down around des moines may even stop on jan 3rd

[ QUOTE ]
You not having a Matthews could explain why you have to make so many trips to the bow shop.

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
grin.gif

I know I'm going to be making a trip to Pella with $229 in hand
waytogo.gif

Boyd is a great guy to deal with , he trys hard to find the best deal for you
no matter what it is your trying to buy.

I live about 2 miles from Boyd and he's dealt with my all my bowhunting needs. He's a great guy but you better watch yourself in there. He's got amazing stuff! It's easy to load up your truck with his merchandise. You should all run down there and check out Buck Hollow

I've known Boyd forever and a day and he's taken care of me and all of his customers like no other. Not only does he sell equipment, he works one on one with you to get things set up as well. I think I bought my first item from him about 20 years ago and I imagine I'll still be buying from him in another 20. Thanks for the sponsorship Boyd.

I've been representing buck hollow sports for a few years now...Its a great shop, i've referred several shooters there and all have been extremely pleased! Boyd is one of a kind in the archery business and if you haven't been to the shop i suggest making a stop soon!! Congrats on the sponsorship Boyd!

Exellant shop!!!
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif
if you havent been there you need to go there! Boyd is very proffesional and courtious to all!
893archer-thumb[1].gif

I ordered a gun for my son last week and picked it up on saturday.This was the first time I have done business with Boyd and will now do plenty more!He was great to work with and would rather do business with a local guy then feed the big box store monster.

Top Bottom