Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Buck vs Dog

Great buck and story. I wouldnt leave the dog and the mount in the same room alone, Ive heard dogs never forget and may look to even the score. I can predict the next post title. Damn Dog Tore My Mount Apart while i went fishing. Just kidding. Heck of a buck and great mount Congrads.

Nice looking buck! Had the same thing happen several years back,but with my son that at the time was ten. I was on the cell telling a friend where we were at and the next thing I know is my son and this buck are looking each other in the eye.I yell at my son and he runs my way and I jump between the two. I t was this bucks last gasp thank god. That would have been a hard one to explain to mom.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have inserted knife in mouth, found the right tree to climb, and pounced like a 178lb tom... Landing on the hind quarters of the buck, freeing my best friend!! Then a fight to the death.....in my head i would be telling myself..."STRENGTH AND HONOR!" </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Yeah, and then you woke up! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </span>

Jake has got nose to nose with other bucks we've had down and not expired yet. He's really a "pussycat" but loves to go out with the boys to retrieve deer. I couldn't imagine how I'd feel if something had happened to him.
jake_hunting.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great Buck/Mount.....where's the dog in the harvest photo? </div></div>

Duh, who do you think took the picture...????

Great buck and cool story.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> That's one for the books! Great buck and a memorable hunt! </div></div>

I agree.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deeraddict</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great Buck/Mount.....where's the dog in the harvest photo? </div></div>

Duh, who do you think took the picture...????

Great buck and cool story.</div></div>

HAHA that is great!!!
That is one awesome harvest story and a great buck on top of it!!

Wow........

tent1.jpg

Get it? Get it? Good right?

That's one that will be told for years! Amazing.

P.S. For those impaired individuals : "That story is intense"

Top Bottom