Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Buckwheat scores big!!

bowman

Super Moderator
Buckwheat has been very quiet on the site for a while with his senior year of football and normal teenager life. He finally got to his favorite stand this weekend. He called me on Sunday morning, from the treestand, saying that he had shot Bullwinkle. Bullwinkle is a buck that he and his stepfather nicknamed after getting trailcam pics if him three years ago. He was estimated at 4 1/2 years old then. They had not seen the buck for the past two years and assumed that the deer was dead. He and his step-father talked about Bullwinkle every time they went out but figured that he was gone.

Needless to say, when I got the call I flew out to assist with the recovery. I have to say that I was not ready for what I saw. This buck is massive. He has 7" bases and gross scores 183" with lots of charactor. I will let Buckwheat tell the details of the story. We checked the trail cam pics and there is no doubt that it is Bullwinkle. Congradulations Jory! I am so happy for you!

OK, can someone help with the photo's?
mad.gif

Absolutely an awesome buck, congratulations, that buck sure is knarly old buck, that gets me pumped!!!
smile.gif

bigshock.gif
now that's what i'm talkin' about!
bigshock.gif
what was the dressed weight? tru monster, congrts buckwheat!

Mercy buckwheat that is one heck of a nice buck. So glad you got him. Was your heart pumping just a little when you spotted him coming in?
waytogo.gif

bigshock.gif
What an incredibile buck, that is what we're all looking for. I can't wait to read the story. It is looking like a huge year for Iowawhitetailers.
not_ripe.gif
icon_ban2.gif
pineapple.gif

3 years after a particular buck, what an awesome story!
laugh.gif
Score does not do him any justice in the world, he is one awesome buck, way to go!

Top Bottom