Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cabella's

There are actually 2 Scheels in Sioux Falls right now. Both are on 41st street. One in the Empire Mall next to the interstate. The other one is at the corner of 41st and Minnesota, a couple miles to the east.

[This message has been edited by sddeerhunter (edited 02-20-2002).]

Hey sddeerhunter,
Does Scheel's have a website? I searched but came up with nothing. Just curious.

sodbuster,

You'd think that in this day and age that everyone has a website. However, Scheels doesn't. It has certainly been suggested. You're just going to have to come to the stores to get what you need.

Sorry man.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NateW:
Thnkd God we're not getting a Cabela's, the one in Prairie is only 90 minutes away and Owatonna is about 2 1/2 hours away. That's too much for one man to handle!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
grin.gif

Like the guy said he liked the Owattona Cabela's to the tune of about $250.00 a hour

The Owatonna Cabela's is now the second largest tourist attraction in Minnesota. Mall of America is the first.

The average amount spent for every man, woman and child that walks through the door is $264. Incredible.

I'm fortunate in that my wife thinks I'm way above average. I've been there roughly 30 times and the most I spent was a little over $1000, and the times I've spent less than $100 you could count on the fingers of one hand.

I know what you mean....I usually spend about $200-$300 everytime I stop in.....most was $2500 on a handgun in their gun library.

Top Bottom