Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Canada Black Bear

Outstanding article you wrote on your bear hunt Rudd.

He looks like a big one.

Congratulations on the harvest and thank you for sharing your story with all of us.
waytogo.gif

Great story, Rudd, and that looks like an awesome bear. I am starting to plan a 2006 bear hunt, and this story is getting me kinda excited about it. Thanks for sharing your story and photo.

That is kick ass Rudd...I am proud of you. I am glad you had that type of experience and the story was great. I bet your dad was smiling down on his son.....once again congrats. What was the weight of the bear?

thanks for all the compliments. He weighed 350+ and his skull measures a little over 19". His front legs from left claws to right claws was 7'7". I am hoping to add some additional pics once I get them.

Nice work Ruddley, you actually got me thinking about hunting bears and that was something I thought I would never consider.
grin.gif

That bad boy has a nice Jeri curl goin on...
grin.gif

Congrats Rudd!
waytogo.gif

I'm proud of my big buddy too!
grin.gif

Full body mount for the house for your father's day present?
evil.gif

Great Job Bud...bear steaks at the Rendezvous!!!!!

That is a great story and sounds like a great hunt. I have always wanted to go on a bear hunt and this really makes me want to go on one even more. Congrats on the harvest.

Top Bottom